Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Spring Formal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Spring Formal

    anyone from UVA-Wise going tomorrow night?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring Formal

    was, but changed my mind...just not into gettin all dressed up for a couple of hours then it all comes right back off...

  3. #3
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Spring Formal

    awwwwwwwww,,, you always have been a fuddy duddy !!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring Formal

    me?...I've never been into that stuff...hated going to prom but had to go to please my g/f...women win 75% of the time anyways

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Spring Formal

    prom is a waste of time and money. I went to my junior year because I had already bought the dress, but I didn't go to my senior year. My boyfriend was like 24 at the time, and I said he was too old to go to prom. I'd much rather take the money and take a trip or something. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring Formal

    haha thats what i always preached to my friends in high school.. i was like.. lets go out and do something cool that night... just go to kingsport or jc.. eat somewhere good..come back and go to the prom party.. which is free.. lol

    of course i ended up going and spending about 200 bucks on a tux and dinner for 2...sooo oh well at least gas wasnt that crazy back then!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •